Sunday, December 26, 2010

christmas moto

after 3 days of working on motorcycles in the same clothes, I'd had enough. Nathan and I put in some serious time on the exhaust shield, his tank, my tank, my RT3 forks, and various other bits and pieces. Had just a little creativity left to do a self-portrait.


As if this were a fashion ad, I'll list my outfit and source.

Jeans - Levi's - bought new, destroyed from actual work
Jacket - vintage, used, abandoned, welding jacket scavenged from McLouth steel mill in Detroit
beanie - can't remember if I found this one, or bought it. I ground score most of my headwear.
shoes - timberland something or others. timbs last a long time.

That's my impression of the evil stare of Vigo the Carpathian from Ghostbusters II.

It's Vigo! You are like the buzzing of flies to him!

No comments: