Thursday, March 18, 2010

Battery Box

I finished my new battery box and modified tank rest bracket. Took a massive amount of work for looking so clean. Getting everything to fit was a challenge.

Oh. And I successfully made my first custom control cable. I re-used the stock conduit, cutting it down, installing a new ferrule, new wire and new ends. Shortening it up for my new handlebar location:
New spark plug wires have been ordered and are on their way from Magnecor. I went with the 7mm wires. Can't really see a reason for 8.5mm wires. New coils, wires and plugs should provide plenty of spark.

No comments: